[OM] Re: [OT] Piclens -embedding in an album

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Piclens -embedding in an album
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 20:29:24 -0400
The first thing I noticed about Piclens is that it causes the cooling
fan on my video card to turn on... instantly.  Before trying Piclens I
had never heard the fan running.  I at least know now that it works but
I hate the sound of fans.  I didn't much care for Piclens either.  Seems
to do a lot of graphical backflips to no apparent good.  It's more like
some programmer's "hey, dudes, look at what I can do" event than
anything useful.  I think I'll stick with the nicely crafted high
resolution images that I just enjoy looking at while they're standing still.

Chuck Norcutt