[OM] Re: Another HK Gadget

Subject: [OM] Re: Another HK Gadget
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:02:58 -0400
Here's a good price on a USD denominated sale for a Canyon model...
$21.98 including shipping.  No "Phottix" brand but obviously the same.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/100M-Wireless-Remote-Shutter-Canon-1D-5D-30D-RS-80N3_W0QQitemZ150224830214QQihZ005QQcategoryZ64345QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>
I don't know the seller but might buy one of these.

Chuck Norcutt