[OM] Re: Another oboy Hong Kong good guy

Subject: [OM] Re: Another oboy Hong Kong good guy
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 14:00:01 -0500

Daniel Sepke wrote:

> It's very interesting to hear that the PW integration is not that great on
> the L-358.

I don't think that's what I said.

  As you suggest using a short sync cord and a trigger will work
  just as well as an internal trigger.

It may work even better if you need to reach a really long way and have
an external trasmitter than can reach 1/4 mile.  But it's a bit fiddly
having the transmitter hanging by a short cord off the meter.  I'm
really not sure what the maxiumum range is for the L-358 module but I've
never found it too short even in very large banquet halls.

Dr. Flash