[OM] Re: Another oboy Hong Kong good guy

Subject: [OM] Re: Another oboy Hong Kong good guy
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 09:28:42 +1100
I looked at one HK seller who had a 97% rating - turned out that his
other line was Transformer toys. All of the negatives were from
buyers of those, usually complaining that they weren't genuine. He
obviously got frustrated because he replied to a few - "You bought
from Hong Kong, you paid $7 AND you expected it to be genuine?"
His feedback for photo accessories was immaculate.
Some years ago I sold and bought some drum gear for my son - then I
plumbed the deep, dark depths of ebay stupidity, slow mailing, 'I had
it here somewhere, but...' excuse, etc.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx