[OM] OT: New backpack on the way

Subject: [OM] OT: New backpack on the way
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 23:36:25 -0500
I just ordered the latest bag in what seems to be a never ending
search for the perfect camera backpack.  It's a Dakine Sequence bag
from the following vendor:
<http://www.shoptheblend.com/dakine-sequence-backpack-snowboard-08-pr-16671.html>

One on-line review can be read here:

<http://www.wigglesworld.klebos.com/sports/snowboard/reviews/dakine/index.asp>

The primary feature that attracted me to this particular bag is the
way the main compartment opens from the back instead of the
front.  We're making another trip to the southwest next month and
that feature will mean that I won't need to search for a rock or
tumbleweed to lay the bag down on amongst all that dirt and dust.

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA