[OM] Re: Another oboy Hong Kong good guy

Subject: [OM] Re: Another oboy Hong Kong good guy
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 09:18:38 +1100
That's really not good practice on his part - and I admit that I've
made the same mistake. It is important to spell it out - assume the
potential buyer is an idiot. Best example of an explicit listing
which says exacly what it means. (N.B. Language warning) -
<http://bp3.blogger.com/_bkFIPLIOGL8/R9FqC2dRxoI/AAAAAAAAJ5E/63SYhXU-
i90/s1600-h/craigslistblocks-amanda.jpg>
I recommend that we all try for this level of clarity in our sales
listings.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx