[OM] Re: Simplistic rules for sharpening, was: Zone 10 gallery

Subject: [OM] Re: Simplistic rules for sharpening, was: Zone 10 gallery
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 16:55:43 -0800
Johnny Johnson wrote:
> At 08:03 PM 3/4/2008, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
>

>> I didn't know that.  Guess I'd better buy a copy of Qimage.  I've been
>> saying I would for the past 2 years.
>>

> You can download an unrestricted trial version Chuck.  Give it a try or ask
> Moose for an unbiased review.

Oh man, don't ask me. Although on a less grand scale, Qimage is like PS,
so many options, and all of them adjustable. I don't print much, and the
last couple of times didn't use the Q, so as to try out what I was
learning from Bruce Fraser. So I'm out of practice.

It did do some magic for me in the trial version, so I bought it, but
have only used it a little. I was going to do a bunch of printing over
the Winter months. It may be too late. :-)

Moose