[OM] Re: Zone 10 gallery

Subject: [OM] Re: Zone 10 gallery
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 01:11:06 -0800
Jim Couch at home wrote:
> Moose,
>
> Thanks for the comments. I actually have a cropped version of the
> Rainier photo and debated about posting it instead. I may post that one
> as well for folks to compare. I am still really working on the
> sharpening thing, I will try bumping it up a bit.

Tsk, tsk! Haven't you been reading that Moose Monday fellow? He's
reviewed a book on sharpening and separately written about how
sharpening works and down sampling and sharpening for web display
<http://zone-10.com/cmsm/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=149&Itemid=1>.

So remember, final sharpening is done at, and with settings for, final
display size.

Moose