[OM] Re: Simplistic rules for sharpening, was: Zone 10 gallery

Subject: [OM] Re: Simplistic rules for sharpening, was: Zone 10 gallery
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 16:12:47 -0500
Just learn to carry the manuals.  I've had my A1 for 3-4 years and my 5D
for maybe 1-1/2 years and I still don't know how to operate everything.
  The Canyon isn't too bad but the A1 has many more options available,
some of which are "hidden".   Some of the options are not on menus or
button labels but require pressing and holding a button which normally
serves another purpose or pressing two buttons simultaneously that
normally serve another purpose.  When I need them I can never remember
which combo is required.

Maybe someday they'll put the manual on an EPROM with the firmware.

Chuck Norcutt