[OM] Re: DSLR problems (all of 'em)

Subject: [OM] Re: DSLR problems (all of 'em)
From: "Leandro DUTRA" <leandro.gfc.dutra@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 18:05:21 -0300
2008/3/2, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> You must still be young Leandro.  Autofocus is wonderful when you have
>  old eyes that don't fucntion as well as the auto focus sensor.

I am thinking about simpler alternatives — not about wholesale
ditching the current designs.

>  On the
>  other hand, it's been around for almost 30 years and there's really no
>  excuse for not getting it right.

At some time something will have to be simplified.  Autofocus was just
an idea.  What would you simplify in a professional camera body?

--
skype:leandro.gfc.dutra?chat              Yahoo!: ymsgr:sendIM?lgcdutra
+55 (11) 3040 7300 r155                 gTalk: xmpp:leandrod@xxxxxxxxxx