[OM] Re: ND Filter for Wide Angle Lens

Subject: [OM] Re: ND Filter for Wide Angle Lens
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 13:29:50 -0500
Actually, in the rare air at the top of the physics food chain, Vegas
is referred to as a "situational singularity," that is, it acts as a
typical black hole where money is concerned. All that falls within
its field is sucked in. With light, however, Vegas actually emits
more than it produces, which, I suppose, is an anomaly of sorts.
(Some theorize that the Vegas SS lines up perfectly with another in a
parallel universe, and that universe's money explains the extra light
in our universe, just as our universe's money explains theirs. Too
much of this kind of thinking drives me to drink.)

--Dr. Bob Fullofet
Practicing Physics Without a License Since 1948
www.bwp33.com