[OM] Re: ND Filter for Wide Angle Lens

Subject: [OM] Re: ND Filter for Wide Angle Lens
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:33:01 -0500
I've never owned a Cokin setup but I think (probably should check but
I'm too lazy) that one can arrange to slide a square graduated or split
ND filter up and down to suit the horizon.  Even if true I don't know if
digital shooters do that.  Sounds much easier to me to take 2 different
exposures and use HDR techniques to marry them in PhotoShop.

Chuck Norcutt