[OM] Re: FS: E-410, 14-42, KatzEye, ME-1, OM 24/2

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: E-410, 14-42, KatzEye, ME-1, OM 24/2
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 00:00:12 -0500
Unfortunately I have few silver prints. My ex destroyed them all when we
split up 4 yrs ago, but I was able to save the negs and a few framed prints.
I have scanned all the negs and am printing them with an Epson printer.

I stopped silver printing a couple yrs before that due to chemical
allergies.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design