[OM] Re: FS: E-410, 14-42, KatzEye, ME-1, OM 24/2

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: E-410, 14-42, KatzEye, ME-1, OM 24/2
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 18:52:20 -0500
Get an OM-4 or 4t if you have a little extra $$ to spend, the spot metering
system is incredible. I have two 4T bodies and an OM-1, and I never use the
OM-1.

I got into OM when I was about 8 yrs old when my father taught me to use his
OM-G (a cheaper amateur model similar to the OM-2). When I was 11, he bought
me my own OM-G. The camera got broken in a car accident when I was 16, but I
still have the 50mm f1.8 that came with it, and the 28mm f2.8 and 135mm f3.5
that I got when I was a kid to go along with the OM-G.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design