[OM] Re: FS: E-410, 14-42, KatzEye, ME-1, OM 24/2

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: E-410, 14-42, KatzEye, ME-1, OM 24/2
From: "Amin Sabet" <asabet@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 16:58:28 -0500
Update: E-410 with ME-1 and KatzEye screen now sold.  That was quick, thanks =).

Will sell the ZD 14-42mm zoom for $100.

OM 24/2 still available for $290.

Both lenses include both caps and nothing else (no box or papers).
Will take photos of the lenses upon request.

Prices include insured shipping in the CONUS.  PayPal 1.5% extra.

Regards, Amin