[OM] Re: FS: E-410, 14-42, KatzEye, ME-1, OM 24/2

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: E-410, 14-42, KatzEye, ME-1, OM 24/2
From: "Amin Sabet" <asabet@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 23:54:28 -0500
Another update, hope I'm not mailing too much about this sale...

In taking the pics of the ZD zoom, I realized that there is a bit of
wear on the front lens cap and that there are rub marks on the mount
from normal use. I believe the rub marks are likely unavoidable on
this plastic mount and may even result from putting on the rear cap.
They are neither cosmetically (IMO) nor functionally significant.

Photos of the OM 24/2 now available here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/asabet/sets/72157603849036315/detail/

Photos of the ZD 14-42 now available here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/asabet/sets/72157603845825732/detail/

I'm also going to drop the OM 24/2 price to $280 shipped (plus 1.5% if
PayPal).  I believe that is around what KEH charges for BGN copies and
think this one is better than that.  Many people on this list would
know better than I, so feel free to let me know if you think I'm
overcharging.

Regards,
Amin