[OM] Re: FS: E-410, 14-42, KatzEye, ME-1, OM 24/2

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: E-410, 14-42, KatzEye, ME-1, OM 24/2
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 17:33:40 +0800
It completely rewrite the theory, 85/2 MC has close focus correction, it
should be sharper than 100/2.8 at close distance. I don't have 100/2.8 now
so can't make the comparison (but I do have two 85/2 MC). I have tested the
wide angles, all wide angles with close focus correction (F2 version) are
sharper than the one without (F2.8 versions and the 35/2) at shortest
focusing distance. But they are good only for flowers and alike, can't use
for copy, the barrel distortion are extremely high. Same for all 50mm, the
50/3.5 beats all non macro 50mms including the 55/1.2 at F5.6.

C.H.Ling