[OM] Re: New Film Camera

Subject: [OM] Re: New Film Camera
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 15:25:01 -0800
Chris is right, look at the photo again folks - it is the front view of
the camera when closed. In particular you can see the grip for the right
hand on both bodies (on the left side of the camera body as it faces you.)

I am guessing that we actually will see this camera - Fuji has a fairly
recent history with rangefinder fixed lens medium formats. I have a
friend who has one of the GS645 cameras - very nice rig.

Jim Couch