[OM] Re: New Film Camera

Subject: [OM] Re: New Film Camera
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 10:54:52 -0800
You are right, Chris. Found this better pic that shows the back and
the curve of the lens cover.

http://www.imaging-resource.com/EVENTS/PMAS08/boothreports/Fujifilm/content/IMG_7887_large.html

I suspect it is going to be one of those Japan only instant
collectibles like the Nikon rangefinder a couple of years ago. It does
not look like it adds anything new to the major limitation of this
type of camera which is a system to support the lens with some
precision. It looks very much, bulge and all like a Bessa.

For similar choices for not much money:

http://www.certo6.com/

Winsor
Happy with my largely unused 50s Mamiya 6 folder. :-)