[OM] Re: New Film Camera

Subject: [OM] Re: New Film Camera
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 16:33:54 +1100
Not a new idea - just a new iteration of a very good old idea.
A very big image from a small package.
I'll bet that Fujinon is a seriously good piece of glass. Shame it's
not a bit faster (Planar rather than Tessar) for portrait..
Odd design point - three straps lugs good but shouldn't the twin lugs
be on the other (portrait-top) end? And no matching stand catch on
the front cover either.
I'd be surprised if it comes in under $800 and if that's a good lens
- well over the $1K.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx