[OM] Re: E3 firmware update AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: E3 firmware update AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 19:57:37 -0800
> From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Yes, the OS must absolutely remain backwardly compatible...

And just where is that buggy whip holder on my new Prius... :-)

Seriously, I understand your point of view, but certainly such a rigid
policy would result in stagnation, and eventual irrelevance, no? (Your
citing OS/2 is a good case in point!)

:::: "Primitive skills" are trivial to learn, compared to getting
along with each other! It's not hard to make a stone axe -- what's
hard is not using it on your neighbor! ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, http://www.EcoReality.org ::::