[OM] Re: E3 firmware update AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: E3 firmware update AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 19:41:53 -0800
> From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Point #1 is valid but doesn't answer my question.

I guess I don't understand the question, then.

:::: Very few Americans actually function as citizens anymore...
Americans are primarily consumers today, and so long as they continue
to wrap themselves in the cocoon of comfort, and the system keeps them
walking down a road to the perceived path of prosperity, they don't
want to rock the boat. If it doesn't have a direct impact on their day-
to-day existence, they simply don't care. -- Scott Ritter ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality <http://www.EcoReality.org> ::::