[OM] Re: Vivitar 2x macro focusing teleconverter

Subject: [OM] Re: Vivitar 2x macro focusing teleconverter
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 00:11:46 -0500
No, you can't use Canadian money in the USA. Some stores near the border
will take them, but in the interior of the country where I live, no one will
take them. Banks anywhere in the country can exchange canadian for US money
though. I know that US money is accepted by tourist destinations along the
US/Canada border because I have travelled to Niagra Falls and used US
dollars in that part of Canada but I don't know if Canadian businesses
deeper into canada will take US money.

Didn't know Scotland and England had different money...I though the UK had
the same money everywhere in the UK. I've never been there though, so I
learned something interesting!

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design