[OM] Re: Christmas camera wish list

Subject: [OM] Re: Christmas camera wish list
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 06:22:04 -0800
I tried a Hoodman hood on my D200 LCD. It helps a little, but not much.

I used to think the problem had to do with direct sun on the LCD. I
realize now that once your eyes have adjusted to bright sunlight
levels the LCD is just not bright enough to register on the retina.
Does not matter whether it is hooded or not, unless it is the kind
that shuts out all outside light, like one of the kind that looks like
a microscope mounted on the back.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA