[OM] Re: Christmas camera wish list

Subject: [OM] Re: Christmas camera wish list
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 15:48:16 +1100
Untrue and I choose not to use it - they prefer nice, clean mud but
as they have to wallow to protect their skin and if we foolishly shut
them up in a mudless pen, they have no choice. Humans will also smear
themselves with mud in some climes for protection against sun or
mosquitoes as we have similar skin problems. Like our porcine
soulmates, we'd rather not use our own excrement.
Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a nice, big smoked ham to cut.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx