[OM] Re: Offlist: (OM) 2007 December Print exchange site alive.

Subject: [OM] Re: Offlist: (OM) 2007 December Print exchange site alive.
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 21:41:26 -0500
Its ok, I'm glad you posted it on list. I wasn't able to participate this
time because I have been so wrapped up in moving back to Indiana from Santa
Fe, but I enjoyed seeing the stuff everyone else did for the exchange after
you posted the link. Great stuff. Tom Fenwick's photo is my
favorite...incredible light!

Chris

--
Chris Crawford