[OM] Offlist: (OM) 2007 December Print exchange site alive.

Subject: [OM] Offlist: (OM) 2007 December Print exchange site alive.
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 05:23:12 -0600
bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hello all
>
> The Solstice site is now alive and running. It may be seen at
> http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/solstice/

Dunno, Brian ... I think you end up working harder than I do to pull
off these Exchanges (and I appreciate that work _greatly_). But I do
envy you being able to see all of these shots early!

The site looks good! I'm seeing, however, that Dan Mitchell's larger
image is not loading. In addition, there are several thumbnail
spaces at the end of the group which do not link to larger images.
Some are duplicates (Smoothy, Lazzari, etc.), but some are from
Exchangers whose work is not otherwise visible: McBride, Rhein, and
Cwiklinski.

If you need some space /au temporaire/, I have a few gig of space on
some personal servers that you are welcome to use (maybe pack up the
images from an older Exchange until more space is available?) Or is
this a matter of buying more space from Caverock? If so, I'd be
happy to kick in dollars (US or NZ).

Best regards, and wishes for a happy Solstice,
Steve