[OM] Re: (OM) 2007 December Print exchange site alive.

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) 2007 December Print exchange site alive.
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 06:25:29 -0600
bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> The Solstice site is now alive and running. It may be seen at
> http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/solstice/
>
> Thanks to the contributors, who had provided a very attractive set of
> images.

Please let me add my great thanks, as well. I will second Martyn's
opinion that these prints look even better on photo paper than they
can through a Web browser (yet another reason for you to participate
in the next Exchange!).

When people learn that I am a photographer, they ask to see my work.
I can show them the shots I'm proud of. But I like to have them look
at the Oly Exchange sites to see the company I keep. I like to think
my work stands up to what they see there (at least sometimes :); if
nothing else, they know I run with a talented crowd (even though I
can't run very quickly).

One bit of housekeeping for Exchange participants: I have learned of
one print which has not yet made it to its destination. Has everyone
else received their prints? If you have not, please let me know
off-list and I will try to find out what happened.

Best wishes to all for a happy holiday of your choice and a
wonderful New Year!

Steve