[OM] Re: E-3 happiness

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 happiness
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 20:51:35 +0000
It was Ian's Canon IID, or something, which was massive.  I didn't
realise that the 5D was so "compact" :-)

My only concern with the E-3's size is fitting it into my current
bags.  I think my wife would have me committed if I bought any more
bags; she thinks that I might have a fetish with them ... ;-)

Chris