[OM] E-3 happiness

Subject: [OM] E-3 happiness
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 20:51:55 +0000
I have to say that this camera is just excellent.  If I have to stay
digital, the facilities available on this machine are just what I have
been looking for.

I haven't tried IS yet, but I do like Live View.  The ability to use
the monitor if I wish, or to put it away if I don't, is curiously
satisfying.

The Basic manual is pretty confusing at times: it doesn't explain
processes well enough so I have to work it out for myself most of the
time.

The AF Mode is easier to select than I thought it might be.  And the
AF is pretty speedy.

I couldn't stretch to the 12-60, but I might find that the 14-54 is
preferable for its speed and weight; and I know where I can buy a 2nd
hand 11-22 if I want to go wider.  I am tempted to sell my 35Macro and
buy the 50/2, but there is no good reason to do so yet ...

Chris