[OM] Re: E-3 happiness

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 happiness
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 20:57:48 +0000
Thanks Piers, it was Digital Depot in Stevenage (there just had to be
something good in that otherwise benighted new town :-)).  They are a
thoroughly professional outfit, probably owing to the fact the owner
works there.

Campkins Cameras in Cambridge seem to have lost their (Olympus) way
(;-)) as they knew very little about the E-3 when I went in and asked
a couple of weeks ago.  I would have bought the E-3 there as they have
a lovely little shop in the middle of Cambridge, on Rose Crescent; and
I bought my E-1 there in 2004.

Thanks for the pointer about the reference manual.  I have downloaded
the .pdf and I shall buy the paperback if it does the trick.

Chris