[OM] Re: Retouching refined

Subject: [OM] Re: Retouching refined
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:04:42 -0700
Hi Moose,

Here are my latest versions of work on this image.
I am sorry, I don't have the rollover to offer for comparison.

Original image, only the healing brush has been used on her face and
necklace.
http://candid-captures.smugmug.com/gallery/1764041#225741541-X3-LB

Same image but then adding the Gaussian blur that gave her the glowing
look she was wanting.
Also sharpened eyes and mouth, but not teeth. I think I also "fixed" the
jagged edges of her teeth.
http://candid-captures.smugmug.com/gallery/1764041#225741802-X3-LB

Underneath that image I have listed my GB (Gaussian blur) recipe, in
case anyone has questions about what I did or how.

Now I think I'll let this young lady rest. :-)
But wanted to see what you thought of my final attempts.
Candace