[OM] Re: Flash for E-410 with 11-22

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash for E-410 with 11-22
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 18:01:32 +0000
On 25/11/2007, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If anyone is interested in doing the manual/auto flash thing I have four
> Sunpak flash units that I now consider surplus to my collection.  I have
> two 422D's and two 522's.  The 422D has a guide number of 100 at ISO 100
> and 5 stop manual control. The 522 has a guide number of 120 at ISO 100
> and 7 stop manual control.  Both have bounce and swivel heads.

I'd be very tempted by 1 of each, but I suspect that the US->UK
postage would make the deal uneconomic.  These things do seem to come
up on ebay.co.uk quite often too. A bit more googling revealed this:

<http://www.purelygadgets.co.uk/prodinfo.php?prodid=9370>

Which is quite tempting, partucularly given their price for the 383!