[OM] Flash for E-410 with 11-22

Subject: [OM] Flash for E-410 with 11-22
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 19:33:12 -0600
I found out the hard way this past weekend that the built-in flash on the
E-410 has a significant shadow from the 11-22's hood when attached. The
hood's probably not needed in most situations when flash is in use, but it's
still annoying.

Am I correct in thinking that one of the FL-series flashes will fix that
problem? If so, which one would be the better choice? Are they significantly
different in size, specifically distance from the center of the lens to the
flash tube? Any other differences that would make one or the other a better
choice?
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC                   http://www.conmicro.com
http://jmaynard.livejournal.com      http://www.tronguy.net