[OM] Re: Retouching refined [was Anyone use retouchers?]

Subject: [OM] Re: Retouching refined [was Anyone use retouchers?]
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 09:38:50 -0700
Wow, Moose!
I really like the uneven color gone from the left side of her face
(viewer's right).
And the general clean up of the facial blemishes/freckles/moles.

I am undecided about the smile (dimple) marks being gone. That's "her
smile", you know?
It seems to draw more attention to her teeth, which is exactly what she
did not want.
Or it could be that you sharpened her teeth a bit as well.
Overall, it's a great improvement.

But she's a very pretty girl IMHO, and not hard to look at anyhow. :-)

One question...how do you feel about the shiny spots on her teeth? Would
you further work on them or do you usually leave teeth like that?
Sometimes I make the shiny reflective areas a bit smaller or not quite
as bright, but it depends on the image and how distracting that is. Hers
are very small.

Candace