[OM] Re: Retouching refined

Subject: [OM] Re: Retouching refined
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:14:49 -0700
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> That's nice - probably what she thinks she looks like.

Thanx Andrew :-)
Who knows what she thinks...she's away at college now, and will have no
knowledge of all of this...unless of course, she manages to stumble
across this list...which I somehow doubt. :-)

> Strangely a lot of that fleshiness around the jawline seems to have
> faded.

That's weird, as I didn't touch that area at all.

> Nice orthodontics.

Extremely minor touch there.

> Sorry about the last one - I was working on a low resolution image
> (horrid at working size) - just wanted to show how much fun the
> liquify tool could be. It takes you into the realm of fantasy.

Oh, Andrew, I didn't even think of that (low res file). Of course, I
should have realized it when I saw the image.
Yes, it is absolutely crazy the extent that this can be taken to.
But should it be? that's the question.

Candace