[OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 07:18:44 -0800 (PST)
> > I yessed her to death, but is anyone going to delete a picture
> > because someone else tells them to?

I'd tell her that I'll send her the "original file" to dispose of.
But there is a part of me that would, um, uh, "accentuate" the
wrinkles and aging a bit.  You know, a few well-placed liver spots,
deep wrinkles in the neck and hands.  Or perform a "face lift" on
her. That smudge tool is great for moving eyebrows halfway up the
forehead.  Give her that perpectual look of suprise.

Hmm. You know, this would be a great way of dealing with customers
who bounce checks or fail to pay.  I'd doctor up one of their
pictures and put it on the wall behind the counter with the bounced
check attached.

AG

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs