[OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:30:11 -0800 (PST)
First of all, I dont appreciate when someone stops you
to take a photo of them just cuz you have a camera in
your hand. Secondly, isnt it rude to alter someone
else's phoot like this? Is this a photo that you are
going to submit for publication?  John - I know you
did her a favor (out of kindness) and you should just
have received a kind thank you or a thank you card.
You shouldn't have to turn this into a project.

--- John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> At a book signing, the woman sitting next to me
> asked if I would take
> her picture with the celebrity and send it to her by
> email.  Sure, no
> problem.  Turns out she had been a model some years
> earlier.  I sent her
> picture to her and I though that would be it.  A few
> days later I got an
> email from her with the picture attached.  She had
> gone over her face
> really heavily with the blur tool to get rid of her
> wrinkles (which
> weren't even THAT bad, but to her they were). The
> picture looked really
> odd, like an example of "what not to do with PS".
> She also added that I
> had to delete the original pic and use this one in
> it's place.  I yessed
> her to death, but is anyone going to delete a
> picture because someone
> else tells them to?

> John Hermanson
> Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
> 21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
> 631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
> http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net

with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.