[OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 08:15:22 +1100
You can say no I suppose.
She was a model (whatever that claim may mean). As Mad Man Jerry
Della Femina said, you don't want to have much to do with them. They
spend most of their lives being rejected for some minor flaw and the
rest of it having their looks discussed in great detail, in front of
them, by a committee, as if they aren't in the room. Make them as
neurotic as hell about their appearance after a year or two.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx