[OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 08:04:02 +1100
Darken the neck, drop the ears. Use the Liquify>Pucker tool on the
eyes to make them smaller and move them closer together. Bloat tool
on the end of the nose and narrow the bridge. Darken the teeth and
whites of the eyes as well as the area under the eyes.
Vengeance can be soooo much fun.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx