[OM] Re: Laptop vs Desktop

Subject: [OM] Re: Laptop vs Desktop
From: "Stephan Van den Zegel" <stephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 21:04:19 +0100
Jezz are you still based in Belgium ? (If I remember), I just bought a laptop
myself and made the all grand tour of Brussels dealers...
And I found one dealer who's very interesting:  sells new old stock (means
three month old) for a part of the price, and has good connexion for new
ones... (contact me on my email...) stephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stephan