[OM] Re: Laptop vs Desktop

Subject: [OM] Re: Laptop vs Desktop
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 20:14:27 +0100
Oh Winsor - I'm surprised to hear your remarks about the power of that
desktop configuration.  I'd be very interested if you could point me to
anything laptop-ish of comparable/better performance at a price that would
allow me to add a decent 2nd monitor.  I do like the idea of having a second
screen for the palettes.
cheers
Jez