[OM] Re: New Picture Posted

Subject: [OM] Re: New Picture Posted
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 10:04:57 +0100
not the new model or convertible as I bought mine for function not fad
;-) but I am still resiting pressure to part with mine.
http://www.thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/1966279#100173137

Now married with a family of 4 boys and another on the way, I don't me
ever owning a 180 MPH car again if I sell it. OK the 180MPH is slightly
exxagerated at 177 is standard from, but a couple of thousand dollars
worth of chipping can fix that - maybe after the E-3 and house is
finished, but its low priority at the moment ;-)

I have posted this gallery before as the pictures I took to sell it but
just in case you missed it first time
http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/196627

--
Iechyd da