[OM] More OT Photos.

Subject: [OM] More OT Photos.
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 09:11:21 +0000
Morning all.

I spent the weekend down around the lovely area of Kildare and Wicklow,
with an afternoon in a place known as Glendalough.  Filled with swarming
tourists, it still managed to seem like a special place,  so here are the
photos to trivialise it and bring them to you.   Off topic hardware I know,
but with a place that pretty, I'd have been happy with nothing at all.

http://the.earth.li/~paddy/cgi-bin/range.pl?dir=0711_kildare_processed&offset=12

The one thing that pictures can never capture is the smell of the trees at
this time of year.  Deep, rich muskiness.  A warming smell of death that
still makes me smile, and probably always will.

I hope you enjoy this small set.

p.

--
"Bother!" said Pooh, as Cthulhu emerged from the darkness...