[OM] Re: More OT Photos.

Subject: [OM] Re: More OT Photos.
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 10:31:38 -0500
Makes me think I should be out shooting instead of ranting on the
internet. However, there are a lot of shooters in the woods around
here now, and they're all using high-powered rifles, and, in order to
give the deer a sporting chance, too many of them are blind drunk. As
stated previously, I seldom stray more than 5 yards from the car
during November.

--Bob