[OM] Re: Health Care rant OT and another cut at it. Even some on-topic s

Subject: [OM] Re: Health Care rant OT and another cut at it. Even some on-topic stuff.
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 07:46:02 -0500
Your point is well taken about inclusivity. A pox on all their
houses! Especially lawyers! (I can say that because I come from a
family riddled with them.)

And yes, I got up very early this morning (too early in fact) and
motored down to Pemaquid Point to see if I could cop any good surf
pictures 'cause we had a very blustery northeaster pass through last
night. Surf was good, but I've seen better. (Evolt-510, 14-54) If I
got anything good, I'll share. Otherwise, it was just a nice sunrise
enhanced by pounding surf.

--Bob