[OM] Re: Health Care rant OT and another cut at it. Even some on-topic s

Subject: [OM] Re: Health Care rant OT and another cut at it. Even some on-topic stuff.
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 19:03:00 -0400
Winsor:

Are you talking about the original Dr Who .............. played by William
Hartnell ?

I remember him well on BBC tv back in the 1960s ................. programs
in black and white I think.

Chris Barker and I are probably of an age to recall what kind of magic could
be played inside and oputside a police box !

jh