[OM] Re: Health Care rant OT and another cut at it. Even some on-topic s

Subject: [OM] Re: Health Care rant OT and another cut at it. Even some on-topic stuff.
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 14:21:40 -0800
So far not. Sometimes it takes years if ever.

I got interested in Mark Warren, but discovered that he had done
mostly TV there and we get only a small part of it. As far as I know
a single episode of Dr. Who, a single episode of the Agatha Christy
Mystery series, and of course that terrific Hustle series which may
have never played on television here, but was available on DVD.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA