[OM] Re: Health Care rant OT and another cut at it. Even some on-topic s

Subject: [OM] Re: Health Care rant OT and another cut at it. Even some on-topic stuff.
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 20:28:53 -0400
I shot a bunch of portraits with my OM's recently. For those who don't know,
I left Santa Fe 2 weeks ago and went back home to northeast Indiana. The
girl I was living with there found me so repulsive that she locked herself
in her son's bedroom for the last 6 months so she wouldn't have to see me,
talk to me, or touch me. The problem? I was "Too Nice" to her. I'd like to
find the son of a bitch who has destroyed the self-esteem of so many
American women. I have seen this too many times.

But anyway, I photographed several friends I had known in New Mexico before
I left, all on Tri-X with an OM-4T and 85mm f2 lens. I am just now getting
time to scan the films. I do have one shot online from my trip back to the
midwest, a cool old sign I saw in Missouri. Like the portraits that aren't
scanned yet, this is on Tri-X in the OM-4T and 85mm Zuiko.

http://blog.chriscrawfordphoto.com

I have been using my OM's very extensively the last year!

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design