[OM] Re: [OT] Leopard upgrade - was Re: Re: Aperture and printing with e

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Leopard upgrade - was Re: Re: Aperture and printing with epson 890 - frustrating!
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 08:40:01 +0100
Hmmm, I stand (or sit) corrected ;-)  still it's always nice to find
something to complain about ;-)  today it is finding out that after
trying to install solaris on a VMware installation on vista, I find I
have somehow managed to install solaris on the machine, and my gripe,
SONY doesn't include recovery dvd's in the box, luckily I am resourceful
and have stolen ahem borrowed a vaio from the sales department in a move
that would make BOFH proud, to create some restore dvd's

<http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/2655/leopard_time_machine_delete_files_folders_from_backup>

--
Iechyd da
IanW